It’s been a long time, but the recent presidential (and other!) election compels me. I went to school for journalism way back in *werhiowereorwer* what? Can you hear me? OK, cool* and back then we learned that journalists don’t share their political leanings. Although I’ve moved into the women’s lifestyle space, it’s a bad habit to break, so I don’t publicly talk about politics. Think about it – even when you think you know how I might feel about a thing, go back to our last conversation. Did I actually say anything? Probably not. It’s a gift. I don’t even notice it anymore.
Anyway, I’m going against my own principles this year. The campaign season was a *word that means s**t show without actually saying the word* – and I think EVERYone agrees with that. So I came up with 13 posts we should have seen go up today. Because based on my Facebook feed, this is what ya’ll are talking about.
- 12 easy-to-make appetizers to serve your guests as you awkwardly avoid asking who they voted for
- How to lose the 20 lbs you put on this election season
- Who you’re going to pretend you voted for based on your Zodiac sign
- Your dog isn’t sick, she’s just depressed about the election results
- The easiest way to pretend you voted for the winning candidate
- The easiest way to pretend to console your friends who didn’t vote for the winning candidate
- You’ll never believe the one thing you need to do to get Jesus now that the election is over and you’re finally asking about him!
- 23 easy steps to finding the best argument to post on Facebook about why America made the worst choice (it’s easier than you think!)
- The only two things you ever need to say on Facebook about why America made the best choice!
- The best Snapchat accounts to follow for incoherent political ramblings
- Sure you voted, here’s a breakdown of everything you actually voted for
- Your state also had elections last night, here are the results!
- Here are all the states that now allow recreational Marijuana use (and how much it costs to move there!)
What did I miss? What would you add?